Paige Kennedy- Senior Pictures

I was asked to take senior pictures for Paige Kennedy, my friend in Atlanta, TX. We went to several locations in Bloomberg, Atlanta and her step dad's house to take a picture with a dog. The dog was probably the hardest part because I'm not a dog whisperer, so he was hard to manage.
ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1250

This is in downtown Atlanta, TX. I took a similar photo for a band of boys that I'm friends with in this spot. It looked grungy for them being in a heavy boy band, but I figured it could still make for a good picture for girls senior pictures. The light was backlighting her, but as I've seen with other photographers, apparently backlighting is a new trend and people really seem to like it. It's not my favorite, probably because in all of my teachings I've been taught it's bad, but I tried this time. I don't think it looks too bad. 

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/3200

This is one of the first pictures we took. This was in her dad's yard and the grass was kind of high. I did sitting poses last because I didn't want her legs breaking out from grass or anything to happen because it was still kind of dml from previous rain. I normally try to get a basic headshot every session that I shoot because they're simple and they're hard to mess up. 

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/2000

I've seen a lot of senior shoots in Atlanta, TX, and this seems to be a very popular spot to photograph. The only problem is shooting from under people and them getting a double chin or looking up nostrils. The light was very good, but I don't think I utilized it correctly. I think if I had moved around and worked the scene more it would've turned out better.

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem