Self Portrait Project- Day 1

ISO: 160
APERTURE: 13.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/200

Ruth Arnold and I decided we would do a self portrait project together each week. So, one photo a week, for eight weeks. This is my first. Technically the first week begins Sunday, but I needed a blog. I like the idea of this project because not only am I self disciplining myself, I'm learning new techniques and building my creativity. I go the idea of this photo from the flickr photo above. This is my representation and recreation. There are some choppy parts. I had red in the face of my watch which was a flaw and no hair under my far left head, so I had to do some work with the clone stamp tool in order to fix that. I wish I would have fixed the blemish on my cheek by my mouth, but that is just a minor detail, not in the actual photography. I had to make sure my heads and hands were proportional because the closer something is to the lens, the larger it appears in the picture. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem