Info Graphic


I had to make an Info Graphic for the online website today in honor of the 100th rivalry football game. Smith told me to go find four yearbooks. I chose 1961, 1973, 1995 and 2014. When Smith was telling me his idea, I had an idea that this would end up looking a lot better. For my first shot at doing this I was very pleased. I was originally going to keep just plain font sizes until Smith brought shortcuts like holding down shift to resize the text to my attention. This way I could fill the entire landscape with the text. After I finished that I realized the text looked plain, and the graphic was flat. There wasn't any depth. I added a drop shadow to the text adjusting the length, depth, angle and how heavy the shadow was until I was pleased with how it turned out. After I finished this I thought I was done. I was sadly not. The second picture. left to right, was very very light and grey. So, I adjusted the level and dropped the darks down a bit to get some darker pigments. I needed to do the same thing on the most recent picture at the far right, but it ended up adjusting the entire image, all four photos. It luckily ended up looking better, so I left it. I'm pleased with my first try at this, and I hope they continue to get better and harder in difficulty. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem