Youth District Rally Graphic 8/31/16




This is my first graphic I made for work. It's not just super awesome, but this is also the first time I'm having to use any design skills I have for work since I graduated. There's a lot more I'd like to learn, and I really think using Illustrator for something such as this would've been way more beneficial, but since my Adobe membership has expired this was the best I could do in Photoshop. It took maybe an hour while I was eating lunch and I was just trying to get something up quick. If I had time to go back and work on it I would like to do a better Post-It note and put a shaded box with a low opacity behind the date and time to make it stand out a little more. Overall, the image is really simple.







Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem