Cupcake Fight-Year 2

ISO: 400
APERTURE: 5.0
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1250


ISO: 400
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/1250

I thought these images looked the best out of al of my images from this year's cupcake fight. I used a 30D this year with a Sigma 100-400mm lens. I really like the colors that I got out of the camera. Coincidently, Laura, the subject in the bottom photo, is in both photos. The subject in the top photo is very spontaneous. I got more of the actual fight this year, which I was pleased with. I didn't have to get in people's faces because I had a much longer lens this year. I was lucky enough to get the bottom shot of Laura. Everyone including the photographers were in lines taking a group picture. She was looking in my direction at another person laughing and talking, so I snapped a picture. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem