Theatre

I shot the Theatre Fundraiser with Carlie and Zac. Theatre is absolutely my favorite thing to shoot. Settings were easy to adjust and I didn't have to edit too much.

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/160

I love the rule of thirds in this photo. It was hard trying to keep detail in her black dress and cardigan against the black back drop with making her shine because she's so pale. I took a ton of photos of Catherine and she was my favorite to shoot and watch. 

ISO: 1600
APERTURE: 4.5
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125

I love the angle in this picture. I walked down the catwalks in the upstairs of the theatre. I had to politely talk my way into getting to take shots upstairs from the sound booth and along the sides, but I'm really glad I did or I wouldn't have these shots. 

Comments

Popular

First Place ATPI Advanced Portfolio

Ashley Tyson Senior Pictures

Headshots: Carlie Clem